What to Do
- Swim, boat, tube or kayak in one of 30 nearby lakes
- Camp, hunt, fish, hike, bike and explore in one of six nearby state parks
- Visit the historical Stavig House and experience the story of an immigrant family coming to America.
- Bike ride through the rolling terrain rich with cultural history
- Take a hike on Sisseton’s pedestrian path
- Dine at one of our many great restaurants
- Golf to your heart’s content at the challenging Valley View Golf Course
- Marvel at the beauty of Sica Hollow State Park and Steep yourself in Indian legend on the “Trail Of The Spirits”
- Climb Nicollet Tower to be rewarded with a magnificent view.
- Zip over 95 miles of groomed snowmobile trail
- Delight in the parade, street dancing, pageantry, rodeo and much more during the annual Horse & Buggy Days
- Ride through the Coteau Hills on horseback
- Immerse yourself in nature’s wonder at a nearby National Wildlife Refuge
- Slumber peacefully at one of Sisseton’s many comfortable hotels and campgrounds
Annual events throughout the year will keep you coming back to visit us time and time again. Refer to the calendar on the left. We personally extend an invitation to each of you and look forward to seeing you soon.